BarbsBooks

For girls (and boys) who like boys,

who like boys. . . .

Live your Life, Buy the Book

BarbsBooks

Every Move He Makes

Every Move He Makes - Barbara Elsborg 4.5 Stars

I loved this book. It’s not angst filled so it doesn’t have that intense impact most five-star books have but I didn’t want to put it down and when I had to, I couldn’t wait to pick it up. The romance was kind of a long slow burn. The chemistry is so good but both men are damaged so they resist acting on the attraction. Well, Logan resists and Zak tempts! There are moments when they give into kisses or slamming against walls so it’s not action free in the physical department. It just feeds the need. When they do finally give in it makes it so damn hot. The story is told from the POV of both of the MCs which I usually enjoy, because I like to know what’s going on in their heads.

Logan returns to work after almost dying from injuries on the job. He was beaten so badly and his identity as an M16 agent compromised, so he’s given reconstructive surgery and has his face altered while correcting the damage. Yes it sounds like a soap opera but it was handled well. His first assignment back is protecting what he thinks is a self-destructive addicted rich boy. Things aren’t always what they seem....

Read Whit's full review at Live Your Life, Buy The Book