BarbsBooks

For girls (and boys) who like boys,

who like boys. . . .

Live your Life, Buy the Book

BarbsBooks

Six Ways from Sunday

Six Ways from Sunday - Mercy Celeste 5 Stars - KAPOW!

“My name is Dylan Sunday, if you didn’t know, and I have a reputation to uphold. Cross me and I’ll fuck you up six ways from Sunday.”

I had to add this quote somewhere. I figured right at the top was where it belonged. :-D

Bowen Murphy and Dylan Sunday have been best friends all of their lives. Just as they’re about to go their separate ways, they realize that they both love each other. Such bad timing as Bowen’s heading off to college and Dylan has enlisted in the Marines. They spend one amazing night together before Bowen leaves for college and both promise to keep in touch no matter what happens through the years.

Six years later these two men are reunited on the biggest day of Bowen’s life. The Super Bowl! They spend one week together and its the best week either of the men have ever had. They make a commitment to each other, filled with love and promises to be together as soon as Dylan’s time in the Marines is over. One year, six months and twenty days.

I can’t say anymore or I’ll spoil the rest of the story. Let’s just say, grab your box of tissues because you’re going to need them.

This was one helluva book! A lot of times in the shorter books you tend to feel like things were left out of the story, or there were big pieces missing, which always leaves me irritated, but this one did not do that. There were quite a few sex scenes but they did not take away from the story at all. This book was perfect from beginning right to the ending. I loved it!