BarbsBooks

For girls (and boys) who like boys,

who like boys. . . .

Live your Life, Buy the Book

BarbsBooks

Snow on the Roof

Snow on the Roof - Layla M. Wier, Dottie Stratton, Pinkie Rae Parker, Rhidian Brenig Jones, Amy Rae Durreson, Mari Donne, Tray Ellis, A.C.  Valentine, Chris Scully, John Inman, Maggie Lee, Kim Fielding, J. Leigh Bailey, Sam C. Leonhard, Linda James, Laylah Hunter 4.5 Stars

Let me just say that this anthology was a wonderful collection of stories. It was the very first one I have ever read all the way through and now I’m thinking I need to buy and read more of them

This one had many different kinds of themes but they all shared one thing in common, as stated in the blurb, the older man :-) 15 stories about losing love, gaining love or finding love.

I’d love to be able to sit here and write what I thought about each one but I’d rather have you read it for yourself, and I won’t spend a lot of time getting into every detail of each story but I will share a few of my favorites.

“Picture This” by Dottie Stratton & Linda James:
Whit and Dan were dating during high school but when Whits dad sees him with the other boy all hell breaks loose and Whit is sent away. After many years, Whit comes home and all he wants is to see Dan again. Dan doesn’t understand what happened all those years ago, all he knows is he’s still hurting and still very much in love with the other man. When they finally come face to face and the air gets cleared they finally get there happily ever after. This was a fantastic read and my favorite of all of them. I would love to see more stories from these two authors.

See Jenn's full review at Live Your Life, Buy The Book