BarbsBooks

For girls (and boys) who like boys,

who like boys. . . .

Live your Life, Buy the Book

BarbsBooks

Snowfall

Snowfall - Cameron Dane 4 Stars

A "Live Your Life, Buy The Book" Review

I first fell in love with Jonah and Christian in Cameron Dane’s “A Fostered Love”. Theirs was a beautiful love story where the two men were reunited after a fateful separation of fifteen years. I was very excited to learn that Ms. Dane was releasing this short story, giving us a glimpse into their lives four years down the track.

Christian arranges a very special Valentine’s Day present for Jonah, which, due to inclement weather and delays at the airport, does not come to fruition. There is nothing Christian hates more than to disappoint Jonah and is therefore left understandably distraught and very upset that he can not fulfill the trip he had planned for his man.

If there is a fictional character who has a bigger heart than Jonah I am yet to find him. He cannot stand to see the disappointment Christian is feeling and hatches a plan to make this Valentine’s Day their best ever. To say anymore about his surprise would be an epic spoiler…and that would be a very silly thing for me to do!

This short story has a wonderful sentiment that left me feeling all warm and fuzzy. The deep passion shared between these two men is made palpable in Ms. Dane’s writing of the very frequent and erotic sex scenes, which, by the way, make up a large percentage of the word count. This is a super hot story and for those looking for a breather in between some more angsty reads, this would be the perfect choice.

Anybody who has read the first two books was probably picked this up as soon as it was released but if you haven’t and you enjoy a very real feeling romance about two men who get their second chance at love, then you’ll love this book. I highly recommend the entire series. You should start with the first book as there are joining thread but for this book it’s probably not a must.